Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Monday, June 13, 2005

About Me!

Asslam Alikom...

Well, Umm..My name is Mona, I am fresh graduated this year (2005)...
Faculty of computers and information science...Computer science department...Ain shams university...
My birth day is 22/9/1984 --> (P.S: VIRGO :-) )...
I live in Egypt-Cairo... But, I have born at Mansoura and I love it sooooo much, It is my favorite country by the way...
hmmm...What else? ya, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and I am the oldest...
My hobbies:- I like drawing, reading (especially space and science books)...P.S:- do not forget Micky :-) , programming and solving riddles (especially Math riddles :-)) ...
My favorite animal is Cats and only cats ... Especially its kids :-) ... It is so cute ...
and about my favorite food it is potatoes ;; :-D
My dream to gratify Allah and win with paradise ISA... And my aim in life to build a nice, happy and successfull family in life and after life... And for my field to be a useful person generate good products to dispense us with other countries software...
Finally, I need to say that I hate Israelis ... No Comment!!!


C U later ISA...

Salam