Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Project Pressure...

hmf ... I am so tired... I feel like a huge stone has dropped on my head ... I feel like a lot of noisy guys shouting in my mind...
by the way, I just came home now!, I was at rania's house ... We were working at our graduation project!!! :-S ... Preparing for tomorrow's pre-final seminar...
we still have a lot of bugs in our project... We have not any demo until now!!!...
I am so worried about this seminar ... Oppps, we did not even finish our presentation...
I am wondering what will happen tom. ISA? !!!...
Really, I feel that I HATE this project ... yaaaaaaaa3...
This project learn u how to hate ur self, ur work, ur college and ur LIFE!...
I have a question...
WHY? -- >(do not ask me why WHAT?!) ...NO COMMENT

but , it is my FATE and I am gonna work in it right now ... u can say it is infinite working or working for ever but this project will never END!!!
I have online meeting with my team after a while ... I will continue ISA after this USELESS meeting !!! ---> (sorry my wonderfull team!)...
Salam for now...