Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Hopeless Case...!!!

Oh No, it has been a month since I last did any thing useful in my life...

a whole month doing nothing, feel useless and unstable... Just each a week I am in a meeting with a new different accident :-S, seems I have signed a long time term contract with accidents stuff...
and this contract will be ended with a totally crashed body with useless and corrupted functions outputs...!!!, thanks Allah on every thing any way.

have many unstable feelings and very danger and angry thoughts...

hating the fact that is me unfortunately is ME, hating the idea of being in this world...
it is not a kind of suicide thoughts cuz I am not really ready to die now and not able to bear the punishment of suicide or even the punishment of just thinking about that or wishing it so...

Some times I feel if I can be an atom of dust or a binary data on a damaged CD ... hmm, sounds very good idea...!

by the way, it is not the problem ... So, what is the real problem?! OUCH , I do not know :-S...
All I know is #^*&^#*&^# , do not know!!!

I hate I am when I am like that , in this useless state and this UNKNOWN mood.

now, why u had to hear all that?!... Simply cuz u have a free time and visited my blog, hmm u did a big mistake ... and now how to fix it?!... oh that is so easy just get out from her right now :p... OUT :@

Ooopps, come on!... I forget to tell u some thing before u go that is "Happy month 3"... Now it is ur time to guess why I am telling u that cuz I am not gonna tell u every thing and u had to think for a while...

by the way, what is wrong?!... Do u remember what I was talking about?!
No, problem..Release as I do not wanna u remember any thing.
u still here?!... Did not I tell u to go OUT ?!

okay, if u gonna stay here I am who will leave u right now...

Salam!