Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Love My Job ... :-S !!!

I love my job, I love the pay
I love it more and more each day
I love my boss, he is the best
I love his boss and all the rest
I love my office and its location, I hate to have to go on vacation
I love my furniture, drab and grey and piles of papers that grow each day
I think my job is really swell; there is nothing else I love so well
I love to work among my peers, I love their leers and jeers and sneers
I love my computer and its software
I hug it often though it won't care; I love each program and every file
I'd love them more if they worked a while
***
I am happy to be here, I am, I am
I am the happiest slave of the firm, I am
I love this work, I love these chores
I love the meetings with deadly bores
I love my job – I'll say it again – I even love those friendly men
Those friendly men who've come today
In clean white coats to take me away!!!