Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Memory ... :-( !!!

I Opened for u my dream cities, lived with u at an imagination palace and suddenly this palace destroyed on my head.

I saved my life into ur heart, filled ur bags with my days, inserted my happiness into ur eyes then I waved saying farewell to u after all.

Addicted ur love, ur voice, ur smell...Addicted being with u then I opened my eyes to find u away.

you gone but u still here ... u stopped talking and ur voice still in my ears... u gone and your breath still into my soul ... u disappeared and ur vision still following me.

I am writing now but my letter can not reach u ... Screaming and my voice can not catch u ...

U were my eyes, u were my breath, u were my blood which I live with and finally I ejected u from my whole life cuz it was the time of ur DEPARTURE

Miss u :-(