Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Pre-Final...!!!

Oh, what along day?!!!...
I got so tired today but not from the presentation itself but from waiting a long for my FATE ... ya, I went to college early morning and met my group then we made our final prova for the presentation...Then we kept waiting and waiting and waiting ... ---> (U know well that is here in Egypt No care for time, No care for rules even No care for humans and so FCIS!!!)

by the way , I was not so bad today... We have judged with a very very nice stuff who kept watching us all the time waiting for our mistakes ...!!!
especially, this very interested person "Dr.Esaam ata" who has the ability to ask u about any thing even he did not understand or know the topic of the presentation...ex:- why u choose this background color?! ---> (why not asking while I am able to talk ?!!!)
Also, this cute person "Dr.syaam" who has 3 doctor degrees at (complexetey)... This is a great man who can illustrate or speak about any topic even he did not understand it and u feel while listening to him that u wanna stop him directly and ask -->(what? Why? How come? When?..Etc) but believe me u won't get any useful answer!!! ---> ( why not illustrating any thing while I am called as doctor?!!!).
and finally come to a very great person (and Allah only the great) "Dr.saeed el ghonemy" who can control the rules, the degrees even the humans, he can treat them as dummies just only because he mentioned by "Prof.Dr.." ---> (why not while I am having a position and authority?!!! ).... I think that is enough, I have not the time or the desire to write about this stuff more !!! ---> (why not while that is my blog ?! :p)...

But, without any comments and giving any reasons...
I felt today as I were at a SWINDLE and CHEATING process and I hated my self much ... That is what made me tired and tired ... I can not bear looking at my self!!!...
but, what can I do?!... This is our life -->(SWINDLE & CHEATING) ...In fact, these both factors are our SLOGAN... And since I live in this life and since I belong to this country and since I attached to this faculty so I aught to raise this SLOGAN above and to keep it in front of my eyes all the time...What a rule?!!!

any way, again it is my FATE and there is no option for me to run away ... I should face all that ... We now get rid of pre-final and preparing for our final seminar and in my opinion and from my feelings I think it won't much different from today...But, who knows?!!!

Allah, U know what is inside me well...So, plz help me and forgive me for all my offenses....!!! :-(

O_0