Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

My Grandmom...

hmmm... I do not know why I felt that I wan write about the most especial person in my life ... The source of mercy, pity, feelings, kindness, care and love...
The moon for my road through the darkness... The sun of my life ... The joy in my heart ... The volcano of passion ... She is my grandma but I consider her as my whole family ...

My soul, I need u so much .... I hope if u were here right now beside me...I want ur hand to erase my tears ....I need ur look to remove my fear ... I miss ur voice to abolish my rage...

Mom, U left me alone here ... But, I know that u r in a better place now and I wish u the best in afterlife as u ever hoped for me too in life... U were a strong woman who deserves a lot ... I have not the words to express my feelings towards U... It is words not created yet in the dictionary ... I wanna to generate a private dictionary only to express my love to U...
u cared for me and I know that u still care ... U r the one who acknowledged me...I wish to be with u as soon as possible enjoying our time at paradise and u gonna tell me ur nice stories which wre the source of happy dreams as u ever did before...
I never forget u and I won't ISA... U r in my heart and mind for All my life ... ur breath will keep going throw my whole body...
Allah, be merciful towards her, bless her, forgive her, and forgive me too to be with her ISA at paradise... :-(


Mom, I LOVE U SO MUCH (Y)
V