Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Only For U ...!!!

What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you >had to say good-bye

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would >never be there?

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there >would be 10 moments of sadness?

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never >got to tell them how you felt?

What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and >you could never have them?

Some people live and some people die...
But I want to tell you I love you and you are a true person.


So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my >life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.

I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you



Believe ME ... U R So DEAR To ME!!!