Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Only 3 Persons...!!!

Some one asked me, who are ur friends? Who is the most special one for u or who is ur antim?!...Etc
I thought for a while about these questions and tried to CLASSIFY people around me...

When I tried to classify persons I know in my life or persons around me...

I found that they are 4 classes...

Special persons class:-
They are only 3 persons that I will never forget them ... I am so lucky to have them really :-)
may I will add a fourth one for them in future isA (may be Yes, may be No ) ... But all I know until now that they only three!!! ... They affected in my personality and my view to life a lot ... Wish from Allah to give them all good, beauty and sweet things in life and after life isA.

Family class:-
People that I grown up with ... I opened my eyes to find them around me ... I appreciate them a lot and I am attached for them by nature... They are defined as my history and my existence...Allah bless them all.

Friends class:-
they are people that I knew along my study life at school and at college ... They are not this close for me but I am happy too to know them and the most happiness time for me is the time when I got the chance to help them at both their life and work problems.

Others class:
All people on the earth not including the above classes :-) ... People that may I treat one of them one day at a special event and only one time ... Their existence in my life for me is important cuz I gain my life experience during the daily treating with them.

That was very simple and general classification for people around me ... And may I add a new class in future isA :-) ...

Note:- If I classified myself to a specific class it will be mars visitors class as most of people had defined me ... :P

Peace Be Upon U ...