Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Week End...:P

oh yes, I know that u waited for me for a very long time ... So, it is time to sing and be happy cuz I am BACK :D :P ...
I am working now at DMS , I work there since 3 weeks... And today is my week end virtual and physical... Really, I can not believe my self, I kept for 12 hours not writing a single line of code :D!!!,

these 3 weeks learned me really what is meant by word "ROUTINE"...
it is to be ready early ... Go to ur work ( this statements is the base class for many situations classes with people at street or even with transportations un-organized rules...)... As soon as u reach to ur work u r in the mood to think, search and finish ur assigned tasks... At the end of the day ur battery is low so u do ur best to reach ur home... home sweet home , it is time to re-charge ur battery by some food and catching from 3 to 4 sleeping hours ... Then getting up to finish the rest of work (it is optional...) and it is time again to go work... And so on as a loop...

but finally it is my week end ... I won't waste it again in work , I will enjoy it only with cartoon films :D...

hope u r all fine and in a very good state far from ROUTINE ... :-)