Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My BirthDay...

***15-9***

New born, higher thinking and different life...

A special day not remembered or memorized by many people but a very a special day in my OWN life (if I remembered it too of course :D)...

This year was a completely different day for some reasons but it still has the same goal as it is MY BIRTHDAY...

Official it will be 22-9... But the right one is the most important...

Wish from Allah to forgive me for my last life and help me with my new life and the most important to comfort my HEART and MIND...

Allah, very special thanks for u cuz you have brought me to life as a MUSLIM ... what a big gift if only we feel with it!!!

Happy Birthday To You Mona :-)
15-9-1984