Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Tireless Sea ...




Transfixed I stand and watch
the Tireless Sea
As it's waves crash upon the shore,
spraying it's white, salty foam
Against the jagged rocks and cliffs below,
then returning into itself
The tireless sea
wherein its immeasurable depths
Secrets lie buried,
never to be revealed
The tireless sea
whose temperament is so mystifyingit
neither fears, nor needs any one
but gathers its strength from within.
I wish to be like the sea ... althought all what under its water ... althought all between its viscera ... Althought the pains it is suffering from ... It still strong ... so stable... annoucing its pride every moment ... no one could hurt its pure feelings easily ...
At the same time able to scream loudly annoucing its anger without any clear complain...
Oh, Allah ... As u well know all what inside the sea u r the only know the huge VOLCANO hidden inside me that about to EXPLODE any time...
give me its strength, stability and help me to recover all pains which became like knifes hurting me each moment without any fear or mercy...
Oh Allah, I believe in u ... I won't complain to any one but YOU.