Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

FriendShip and last day ...!!!

My friend, My closed friend, my antim,...Etc ... A lot of friendship words express many different levels of friendship...
mmm... For me I never considered in these words and I never believed that they have real meanings in our life...

I noticed at our last day at final exams that every body try to enjoy his/her time with his/her friends as much as they can ... Most of them are sad because they may won't able to contact each other again...!!!
So, what is wrong?! It is so normal ... We meet people, we leave people ..It is a round ... But to have a real friend, no I do not think so...

a friend who share ur sadness and joy ... Feel U...Express ur feelings well... A mirror of ur thoughts... And that is so rare to find nowadays...!!! All what we c is just an illusion...In fact it may be the illusion of the illusion!

but, as it is a word in our dictionary called a friend so I should find a meaning for it even it is a private poitn of view...
okay for me friend or friendship :- it is a contract between two persons contains the conditions for each part and each part MUST accept other part conditions...If (condition == true) so we can consider both as friends else forget about this deal at all ...! And the most pobabilty to this condition to set by false but most of people can break these condition by CHEATING, in other word each part may deceive his/her self and say that she/he agree the other part condition and in fact it is not true at all...!!!

in fact, nowadays it is hard even impossible to find the person who deserve ur care, love or friendship... And it is almost impossible to give some one ur trust and if u did u had to put ur hand beside next to ur heart and prepare ur self expecting a TREASON... !!!

Hey, it is not mean that I never met real people that I can mention them as my friends one day ... It is not true cuz I really did and found very nice people but I hope that is their real faces and not an illusion !!!... I am a bit sure that after a while when each one get a bit busy they will forget about other at all ...But, I do not blame them... That is our life that I should accept and used to its rules...!

about the conclusion that live ur life, meet people, offer ur help as much as u can and do not wait for the price!! , do not expect the best from any one as may be u will be chocked later, if u gonna give ur trust to any one take care and do not act as a blind and finally be frank with ur self first then with people and plz tell the TRUTH even what is it!!...

finally, special thx for any one I met, treated with him/her or considered him/her as a friend for a period of time ... I have learned a lot from u All ...
with all my respect and my best wishes for u all... Allah bless u ... :-)