Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Friday, November 18, 2005

My Life Rate...

I rated my life recently at one of sites but I do not believe any of its results...
I think its questions were not qualified enough to rate my life...

Or may be I am who not interested to rate my life cuz I do not care for any of its meaning any more ... I think I have got enough and I do not need more even the future will be more prefect or it will be worth!!!

By the way, here is my ILLUSION results ...


this site also tried to compare it with the average but I think there is no thing right to compare!!!

and By the way, here is the Comparison ...!!!


At last wish to say something ... hmmm (Ouch, there is nothing to say!!!)
By the way, Salam Alykom