Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Preparing For My Divorce...I Am Freeeeeeee :-D!!!

Yeah, that is my feeling right now.. Finally it is only 2 days and I will got divorced and I will be definitely freeeeeeeeee...heeeeeeeeeeeh :-D !!!
I suffered a lot, I can not bear more ... I can not imagine that is finally will be the END...
and these stupid kids will be encapsulated into a box under my bed ... heeeeeeeeeeeeh :-D!

finally, I will live my life... After these long years between courts trying to get rid off from this miserable life ... Going throw many hard tests and stupid situations ... I am freeeeee !!!

ahhhhhhhhh, I will clear my sadness and replace it with joy...
ISA, I won't be back ISA... I will ask Allah from now on for that... I will be comfort totally when I hold this paper with my hand... A paper announce my divorce and say that is I am freeeeee!!!

My freedom is only mine... I won't allow any one to control it again...
U can not take me as I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :-D

Note:- for any possible conflict my divorce = my graduation