Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Real Illusion...!!!

At another part of our earth... a place not exists on our Map... in a very old and strange house... sitting there alone ... looking towards an old and broken window...

only the wind screaming loudly announcing a very cold night ... the moon trying hardly to escape from cloud groups to stretch its light ... seems it was impossible to do and it was beaten easily by these large group numbers... trees asking for help and its leaves lost its hope to stay at the top!!!... The sea is very angry and acting as a nervous man spreading its anger quickly and strongly...


seems she is not hearing or feeling any thing of what happen outside ... in front of her a candle melting and its fire going down ... it is the only candle she has ... she feels very cold ... waiting for the power to come back ... beside the pain of cold weather she has the pain of waiting ... the pain of loosing the hope ... she ignores any illusion sounds inside here ... they telling her "GIVE UP" , "U DECIVE UR SELF", "IT IS ONLY AN ILLUSION ", "COME BACK TO UR SELF"... but she do not care about her self any more ... The power will back to her warm, safe , pity and even her self BUT, as soon as the candle dies she will lose every thing FOR EVER ...!!!


she telling her self ..."I won't lose the hope...this kind of power will come back soon ... it will clear all sadness inside my life... but, I feel like my heart being squeezed complaining about many wounds hurting it , my breath being locked and my feelings being killed ... how can I hide all that ?! ... I can not bear more but I will bear until the last breath in my body ... I feel like a huge scream inside me ... I want to scream loudly but there is another hard pressure preventing it comes out... Allah, help me"...


The clock in the room act as her enemy... it runs quickly ... with each second pass a bit of hope die....!!!

if only she can stops the time or goes back with it ... she needs to renew her hope badly ... she wish if she really can generate infinite numbers of the same hope...

But, it is life rules...!!! And since she lives in this life u MUST follow its rules directly...

A scream inside her says "COME BACK... WAITING U ... GIVE ME ONLY ONE LINE OF THIS POWER ... I NEED IT BADLY...DO NOT GO AWAY...I WON'T LOSE THE HOPE!"...

So, we do not know....
If really the power will be back soon to renew her life again?!! OR, the candle will die announcing the death of her hope and her self for ever...!!!


And for me I wonder if she could find another real hope to wait for not only an illusion!!!!