Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Personal Interview...!!! LOL ... !

When u such mention this title I will be the last person to think about...!!!


today was my personal interview at DMS after passing the technical exam by high grade...Since I heard that is a PERSONAL interview I did not care to do any thing ... I knew that I will do bad in such an interview but I called Allah to be with me...


and here is the interview day, in the morning I was so calm until I found some one was before me leaving the interview room and he looked so angry and sad...As I am a person that get affected by the environment around me ... people, events and even actions I begin to fell worry as I expect any one on the earth will be better than me at a personal interview !!!


Then the turn come on another person , this time I felt that I am at the dentist :-S ( the dentist is the most doctor I HATE , he cause me a lot of pain!)... And I am waiting now for my turn.!


OOOPsss, here is my turn... I opened the door and I was chocked to find 5 persons looking towards me and I was so embarrassed to c all of them start laughing at me ... :'( , I thought to leave the room directly for that but I was so shy to do so I tried to say "slamo alykom" but no answer, seems that they did not hear me... I walked towards my chair and it was not easy for me to catch this big chair and sit down carefully that is what made them laugh louder ... :'(:'(


by the way , I will never forget this day and this situation .. I got really embarrassed...About the rest of the interview was great for me and I calmed down easily after they begin talking with me about my project, my thinking , my life and my point of view of the future of the image
processing in Egypt isA ... :-D ( I felt as I am a professional in image processing and they just ask about my point of view depending on my experience :-S)...


We came to a little hard part that is to talk about my self in ENGLISH ( hey, no comment :-D)... My answer was that I am not that good in English to express my self using it... They start laughing again :'(:'(:'( ( here I felt that I'm like a clown or some thing who make funny stuff to enjoy them!!! :-S)
It was really bad, any way... They satisfied to talk just about my hobbies and interests by English ... It was not that hard for me by the way :-D then I back again to my main language ARABIC :-D ( hope that I am even good in Arabic)...


I noticed that they kept noting some degrees for each answer for me and I tried hardly to c any degrees from my distance, they noticed that and I think this childish action was funny for them too :'(:'(:'(:'( ...


The interview ended by them telling me "ok, thx Mona, we will call u soon isA :-)" and by me saying " hmf, thx Allah... :-S". regardless for the very bad weather today, it was really a very
FUNNY and embarrassing day at the same time for me...


Now, waiting for results... :-D