Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Contract...!!!

e7m e7m, heeeh...donyaaa...
an old video passing in front of my eyes showing many different phases of my life...
it is my born...(All people were chocked of course :D)
and the phases of primary school...(I can not remember much about it but it was nice except its end :-( !!!)
oh, here is the prep school ...(it is the best phase in my life which I can not never forget)
mmm, here is my secondary school ... (I enjoyed it but not that much and I remember that I was totally alone of 3 years)
wow, I am at the university now ... (in fact, I did not feel it much but the best event in my life happened during this phase ... I won't tell about this event of course :P)
and I am now finally graduated and quickly found a job and as a dream I signed the company contract ... I can not believe until now that I did such a thing ... It was some thing new in my life..

I felt with more responsibility ... I felt that I grown up ... Regardless of any noise may spoil this new event I feel really happy...
I am not at school or college any more I am not under the loyal of any body...
now, I can choose my way by my self and think more separately...

really, practical life is more different ... Until now it is more nice and interesting but should it be for ever?!!!...
I transferred from a very closed area to more wide and different people and relations ...
even I still like to be alone and I do not like this mood but I feel that I will be able isA to interact easily with this environment ...
by the way, as a note I do not feel that I got divorced really... :-S

from my great decisions after signing the contract that I will do my best to not let my life only PC and PC for ever... I will try isA to have more interests or to back to my old activities ;-) ... But can not hide that I am so afraid that may I won't be able to do that :-(:-(

I ask Allah to help me and help all people to be transferred easily from one phase to another different phase in their life and to interact easily with its environment isA...