Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Final Seminar...!!!

No comment as I am still not responding, in other word I have no feelings for that day :-S...!!!!

Second part...
I think I can now write some thing about this day ...
I remember this day morning we were the fourth group ... I was early at college but as usual my group were late ... I was so worry when I found the second presenting their project and my group did not reach yet!!!

any way, we begin our presentation in time ... My family were there, some closed persons :-) and other stuff I do not know them...
of course do not forget the other stuff of our nice and cute drs -- >( syam , shar2awy and 3bd el badee3 :@)

they kept looking for the documentation all the time and did not care at all of how we talk or about what we talk even they did not care who is talking... And that is was clear when they asked after that about stuff we talked about it already in our presentation !!!

after we received a very stupid questions made my blood boil and felt like I will throw one of them from the window...

by the way the presentation finished I did got any feelings at all ... I am not sad... I am not happy... Just no responding for any feelings...

I missed my group... I did not consider them as a group at all ...

the most important that we finished thx Allah...
wish Allah help me and them in our future ISA...