Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Finally... It Is Graduation...!!!

After a collection of horrible thoughts along 2 days ago ...
After a long time of waiting ...
After a huge amount of mind and feelings pressure...
Finally it is my FATE ... Finally it is my GRADUATION ...

HEY ALL, I have PASSED... I have GRADUATED ... :-D
Go to HELL FCIS ... Go to HELL EXAMS .... Go To HELL Hatem :p ... Go To HELL Seyaam :p:p
I am not under ur control any more ... :P:P:P

from the most horrible moments during waiting for my results was knowing that i have failed !!! ... Allah forgives some one for that horrible JOKE :-S ... Any way i will take my revenge for that SOON isA :@...

any way, no matter what happened ... No matter what will happen isA ... The most important that i finally FREEEE ... I am so happy, so surprised and nearly chocked ^o)

ok ok... isA, i did not forget ur 1000 L.E ;) ...

Congratulation for me ... Congratulation for every body have passed and hard luck for others ... Hope u will join me soon isA ...

OOOppsss, Can not hide that i am so afraid and worry now about my future ...

Allah with me and with all of u isA ... :-D