Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Friday, July 01, 2005

Graduation Prom...!


hey, what a day?!!!... It was a wonderful party.. I enjoyed with each moment... :-)
it is really a different feeling... It was my first time to feel it but really really it is AMAZING... Feeling of GRADUATION ... :-D

Wooow, wearing this cap and coat and holding my certificate in my hand ... Plus taking photos for this nice moment ... ;-)

by the way, I think it was so early to feel with cuz I did not get my degrees yet :-S
it is like when u write a code related to a button click and u got just happy cuz u finished writing ur code But, u r not sure if u gonna click this button at run time it will really work and u celebrate with ur success or u will find a stupid exception in front of ur face announce that u failed to write a right code... :-S.

I can imagine that, I enjoyed my time and celebrated with my graduation to find my degrees in front of my face telling me that I should back to college to spend another year... What a HORRIBLE feeling ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-( ...

any way, I wish to say...
Thx Allah ... :-)
Thx my parents... :-)
Thx for every body acknowledge and supported me ... :-)
Thx a lot koky... :-)
Thx for a small group of college stuff helped me by any info one day :-) ... And hope from Allah to forgives others ... :-S

do not know what is the future hide for me...
Hope ISA it will be fine for me and for all people I have spent a very nice time with them ... :-)