Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

IBM EXAMS...!!!

Offffffffffff, I have finished my college exams to find another PACKAGES of exams...Today was IBM exam ... It was not an Exam in fact it was like the HELL...

It was organized at our wonderful faculty ... They cut the source of the air at the exam place ..May u ask why?! The answer is cuz the weather is soo cold of course... Do not ask such a stupid question again!!! :-S


But, what about the exam?!... IBM's EXAM...It consists of 7 exams... Some are mandatory and others are optional...

1- IQ test (mandatory).
It was so good, I liked it and enjoyed it much except a few questions not belongs to IQ or intelligence at all...It needs at least a geography teacher... :-S


2- C++ or Java exam (mandatory)
of course I chose C++ (C++ for ever :-D)...It was so easy and never test ur programming skills, I could not believe that is really IBM exam for C++ !!! (not a bit line to think about :-S)...It was the basics of the basics...Even the Algorithms part (WOW, it is BINARY SEARCH...:-S!!!).And for java exam I do not know much cuz I hate java and did not use it much but there were some stupid restrictions on java exam (ex:- 5 points will be decreased from the whole mark for each wrong answer ...What a rule?!!! :-S).These restrictions were not with C++ (May be cuz IBM is java and java and java for ever...)


3-English exam (mandatory).
I know well that I am so bad in English but really not that bad to feel like a donkey in front of today's exam... It was like a ware ... A lot of sections(there was a section asked me to give the nearest meaning for some words...In fact,if some one just told me the meaning may I will TRY to get the nearest meaning :-S!!!)IBM at Egypt and if I will travel to USA and live there for 10 years I won't take such an exam to test my language!!!...I have another notice that may this company refuse a very good programmers becuz of their language although their language not bad but it will decide that they are FRENCH people if they took such this exam!!! ... (by the way I am not mean ME by these very good programmers of course.. :-D).


4- OOP exam (mandatory).
I was so happy to take such an exam but it was a chock for me when I found that the title does not belong at all to the content of this exam ... They should replace the title by UML exam... Yes,only one question talking about interface and abstract class but go throw the rest of questions to find ur self into a HOLE of UML questions... :-D, come on here IBM, are OOP is only UML ?!!!...


5- Data Base exam (optional).
Hello, welcome with U... I begun to hate this word... thx Allah that is was an optional exam but I took it just for curiosity and blamed my self A lot after that to just think about that...It was not that bad but it reminds me by Syaam's lectures (BORING!!!)...Each lecture contains the same info and just change the order of words ... "NN is efficient" and " efficient is the NN"...The same today at the exam, u find ur self solving a page of only select statements with the same idea and just change the table name...:-D...hey IBM, r u test our ability to copy and paste the same idea?!!!...


6- General IT (optional).
I did not take it cuz DB throw me to the edge of the hell... And I am not sad cuz that as I know well that I have only one mind and I had to do my best to keep it safe ... My blood boils when I just remember its questions like (what is XML? What is SSL?... What about what is IBM?:P:P:P...)!!!


7- Testing exam( mandatory for who want testing).
I took it just to know some thing about this new kind of exam... The first questions is what is software testing?!...I know that I had to find a definition from my point of view for testing but I found my self want to write "testing:- is to test the mind for people who wrote IBM exams!!!"...


Oh My GOD, I can not believe that is really an EXAM for a professional company like IBM to choose the people who should develop its software!!!... I think it was an exam to test if u can make a poteteos salad....!:-D


By the way, I have a question here why all these exams after spending four years at FCIS?!...Why did not improve our skills only in these topics along the 4 years unless taking other useless courses like "LAW"?!... IT IS MY COUNTRY EGYPT :-D


finally, I wanna say...
GO TO HELL IBM...:p!!!