Inner Feelings!

This is my personal blog, contains some of my events, thoughts and most of the time my inner feelings...!!!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Big Efforts and Low Grades...!!!

After a few hours I have an exam at a company consists of ...
1) communicational skills (e7m, Not at me of course :-S ) and English ( I am hardly talking Arabic aslan :-D)...
2) IQ test... ( that is my game ;-))
3) DB exam... ( When using or talking about DB I feel that I am like a data entry :-S ... I hate DB, it is so boring!!!).
4) technical exam consists of OOP and algorithms ... ( why not since I graduated from CS department :-D, but Allah only knows that I should got an exam at potatoes kinds instead :-S).

I'm little worried and so much afraid (ok, I know that is me all the time)...
Really, the word "exam" interrupts all negative feelings inside me and transform me in a very bad mood... I HATE EXAMS ... :@

By the way, it is not mean that I keep crying all the time cuz I have an exam... In fact it pushes me to keep doing a very big efforts in order to collect as much information as I can ... Understand and practice most of them and try to memorize a very small part ..(by the way I have a very bad and volatile memory :-S )... Some times I ignore sleeping cuz I am so worried

Ouch, all of that in vain... Even with this big efforts I am still that stupid person with low grades for ever ... :-(
if any normal person with a normal mind just did the half of my work he/she will get better grades than me ... Why?! ... I wish to know ... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ?! ... :'(

I trust my self and know my abilities well, I do my best to improve my thinking and I make a big efforts to have more experience... What else?!

seems it is the nature of my mind ... Not all people have the same mind and ability to understand well.. There are people who take the input and process it to generate a successful output , Others take the input and process it 20 times but at last generate a failure (that is me...:-( )

If I am not useful for my self I hope to be useful for others, I wish if I could help them with my little info and very low thinking ... !!!
it is really my happiness to help others and share my information with them ... OR I am not useful in that too?! ...

Any way, I think it is time to have a small rest now before my exam since whatever I did it will be in vain as usual...!!!

Allah helps me and All of u to get more and more success isA ...

just say :- "ya raaaaaaaaaab"...